HOW IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY IMPLEMENTED
Mesotherapy is a treatment method applied to the middle layer of skin. In Hair Mesotherapy, hair vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc. are injected in very fine needles into the scalp. Hair Mesotherapy is based on the delivery of hair follicles vitamins, antioxidants and blood circulation enhancers to hair follicles directly by 2 or 4 mm special needles and an injector. Cellular metabolism is stimulated and a suitable base is prepared to stimulate the tissues
Mesotherapy is an additional method to cure and control hair shed. The results are pleasant and permanent.
By eliminating the deficiencies necessary for hair growth, you will have more fuller, bulky and shiny hair. The risk of side effects is rather low and negligible, and the effect is achieved in a very short time.
HOW OFTEN HAIR MESOTHERAPY SHOULD BE MADE:
Hair mesotherapy can be applied with different protocols. If there is active hair loss, you should first stop hair loss with a protocol named offensive therapy. This practice usually consists of 4 sessions once a week. The number of sessions can be increased if needed. 6 or rarely 8 sessions may be required. The time between sessions should not be longer than 10 days and shorter than 3 days.
Once the hair loss is under control, the existing condition will need to be protected. The most preferred method for this purpose is Seasonal Transition Mesotherapy. As its name implies, this practice is carried out during seasonal transitions. It is recommended to make it 4 times a year with 3 months intervals.
These simple protocols meet needs of 90% of patients with hair loss problems. However, for advanced hair loss complaints and the best option for patients whose hair cannot be recovered by mesotherapy is hair transplantation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAIR MESOTHERAPY:
1. Significantly reduces hair loss
2. Hair roots become thicker
3. Lengthens the lifespan of hair
4. Hair appears lighter and bulkier
5. As the hair follicles are stimulated, they go up to the scalp and turn into the visible hair.
6. Hair color is preserved, whitening of hair becomes delayed.
7. Because the hair loss of the patient is remarkably reduced, operations such as hair follicles are usually done later or need not to be done.
8. Especially female patients are very suitable for Hair Mesotherapy because they are not very suitable for hair transplantation.
After the mesotherapy, the patient should not wash his/her hair, should not soak it and should not apply any medication. This rule includes hair care treatments for home use.